Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm F-ing Super thanks for asking...

Things are going much better than I could have expected. I started dating Heather. That's going very very well. I just got a promotion at work which I'm stoked about. I'm now what is called a SRO, Security Relief Officer. Meaning when someone calls in at a Whelan account, some one short staffed, or it's an account that only needs a few hours of coverage I get called in. It's giving me a pay raise. On top of that say I don't work for a whole week, regardless of that I get paid for 32 hours. which fucking rocks. even on vacation I don't lose a dime. Now say I work 60 hours in a week that comes out in the wash like 40 hours at my regular time and then 20 hours at time and a half. It's like all the benefits of salary with none of the disadvantages. I'm acutally at work right now just chillin with my laptop. Yes I found a wifi hotspot and I'm very happy cause I'm stuck here for 12 hours so I'll now have something to do for a while. Granted every 2 hours I have to walk around this place but still I have my ipod so I can at least listen to music while I do a round. But seriously there isn't a damn thing to do here. I work a crap ton of hours last week. 52 hours. Plus this week, plus the overtime I'm already getting this week. I'm looking at pulling in at least a grand if not more. looking at maybe 100 hours on the check if the schedule stands the way it is. that's if between now and friday I don't get called in again which I seriously doubt that I won't get called in. Yes it kinda sucks but I'll get money and no real time to spend it which is kinda what I need to do so I can put money away to move out and crap. I'm tired of living with my mother and I'm going to be getting my own place very very soon. If I can't get a roommate I'm to the point where I'll say fuck it and live by myself. Plus to that is I can walk around nekkid all day which is fucking cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can totally walk around naked, but don't expect me to EVER do the same when I'm over there hangin' out.
<3

10:01 PM  
Blogger N/A said...

hey, what're you doing for new years? Just wondering if you'd ever want to hang out during/after... I'm here until the 14th. And I'll be in houston until new years day. so yeah, I'll give you another call soon.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home