Friday, August 18, 2006

Resolution to one Problem

Word...So as some of you know I got my phone back. I didn't go off as much as I would have liked to. But the guy knew he was wrong and honestly that's all I wanted to show him that he is a jack ass. Walked in asked for the manager, he came out gave me the sim card, then instead of doing my genuis plot i just flat out was like
Me: "Why the fuck did you steal my phone?"
Jackass:"What do you mean?"
Me:"Your number was saved as 'Home'"
Jackass:"That's because I put my sim card in"
Me:"Bullshit! (pulls up contact list) it's saved in to the contact list on the phone not the sim"
Jackass:"Come into my office let's talk"
Me:"Fuck that Shit i'm leaving"
and that was about the long and the short of it. So I have my phone back but I need everyone to call me cause I don't have anyone's number. I fucked up linux on my laptop....damn it so i've been spending the last few days trying to fix that shit can am driving my self nuts with that. I finally picked up an LCD display for my PC. It's bad ass 19" of beauty. Anyway I figured with the previous post I needed a follow up the the fucking jackass of ihop.

Peace
Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home