Thursday, July 27, 2006

Comming to you live from my toilet....

Word...Well, I've been running around doing absolutely nothing. Just work and the like. Oh I did happen to get drunk on tuesday night with laura and her friends. She hangs out with some cool cats. Over the weekend I went and saw Clerks 2, and all I can say is Joel Sigel's stamp of approval is without question this movie almost did make me throw up because I was laughing too hard. I've also been making sweet technological love to my tivo...I know I know. But thanks to Adam I'm addicted to TV and I'm now finding shows on my own. I just started watching Eureka, Psych, and Blade all on my own. This tivo is definatly the shit. I recommend you get one if you like tv. It's like 12.95 a month, and if you get a referb tivo the unit itself is free. If for some reason you decide like I did to do this enter my e-mail for a referal bryanwodarski@gmail.com . Sorry for the sales pitch but I can't say enough about the damn thing. But yea Eureka everyone needs to watch cause i'm scarred that it's going to be one of those fucking awesome tv shows that's on for like a month then cancelled (I.E. Firefly), just to never be seen again. It's on Tuesdays at 8 Central/9 Eastern. Anyway I'm going to be making this page prettier. Sorry about the last post I was fucking pissed and need to vent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

happy super-late birthday! want me to bring you something from inguland?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home